04 July 2010

II-Narra's Thoughts...

on P-Noy's Speech


I smiled as he said, "Kayo ang boss ko." I really felt happy when he said that. I guess that he's saying he'll listen to the voice of the people and consider what they really want for the success of our country.
~Ahra Christine Nodalo


I think P-Noy's speech was great. He made a lot of promises, but the one that struck me the most is his promise to raise the knowledge of Filipino children. That means so much to me because if the children become more knowledgeable, our country will become more successful.
~Princess Deanne Luchavez


I felt liberated with all those promises that the president said - promises we really hope to be kept and not to be forgotten. The line that struck me the most was "There is no reconciliation without justice." It meant a lot to me since in the past regime, justice was not equal for all. Man deserves reconciliation after being brought to justice. As quoted, "The truth shall set you free." This should be a constant principle to all men on Earth, especially the Filipinos.
~Aaron Alarcon


P-Noy's speech is filled with promises to bring the guilty to the court and make reforms in the bureaucracy in the government - to track down those who waste the people's money to useless projects. "Ang mga kalaban ko ay papatawarin ko, pero ang mga kalaban ng bayan ay wala akong karapatan magpatawad." He must not let the public enemies get away with it.
~John Bryan Sorreda


The line "Hindi pwede and pwede na" really struck me because, to me, he would want to finish every project according to its plan, not just leave it undone. For me, "pwede na" is never the right thing to say.
~Ma. Jada Soreda


His speech was outstanding. Even though it was simple, it was direct to the point. When he said "Lahat ng nangsira sa akin, pinapatawad ko na kayo," I was bestowed with the faith on our republic changing for a better one. It means a lot because the most important thing to me is that having a new president means meeting new challenges and the change that can and will occur for a better future.
~Christian de los Reyes

No comments:

Followers