04 July 2010

II-Narra's Thoughts...

on being a Filipino in this new government


I see myself as a simple seed in a new garden. That is how I can connect myself with the government or how I portray myself in it. As a seed, I need to try my best to make the garden beautiful and the garden shall do its best to help me blossom. That can explain my simple desires to help and nurture the new government.
~Hae-rim Mae-lin Bolanos


I see myself in this new government as a small dot, too small to be seen or to be heard. A small dot, too small to be the center of attention. An insignificant dot in a sea of dots. But as these many insignificant dots come together, they may be seen, they may be heard. The previous government would not act unless televised. Well, this government promises to do something for these unseen, unheard part of society.
~John Bryan Sorreda


I see myself as the change in this nation. The government is not the only one who can make this nation a better one. Everyone can make a big change in this country. Without our help, the government will be of no use.
~Norielle Dejucos


I see myself as an individual with rights being recognized by a president. I am lucky to have a leader who listens. But I also see bestowed upon me the responsibilities of helping in the country's progress, since I believe that nothing will happen to us if we just give all the work to our leader.
~Ahra Christine Nodalo


I see in myself the change that will happen in our new government. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." to have these changes, we must start it in ourselves.
~Cyril Jill Arana


I can see myself as an important part of this new government. I call myself important because I think every Filipino is very important to the success of our country. With the help of each one of us, our country might even become a first-world country someday.
~Princess Deanne Luchavez


I see myself as a responsible Filipino. I should help the new government in my own little ways.
~Alvin Joseph Aguinaldo

No comments:

Followers