30 September 2007

What would you visit in Japan?

Mount Fuji
By Jenna Camille E. Alcala, II-Acacia


If given a chance to visit Japan, I would like to go and see the sunrise at Mt. Fuji reflected from Lake Kagawuchi in Chubu region in Honshu, Japan. I have always been fascinated by that beautiful mountain and I would also like to feel how cold it is there since we don’t have snow here in the Philippines.

I would also like to go to the Fuji Hakore-Izu, a national park built near Mt. Fuji. Many tourists say that you can have a perfect view of Mt. Fuji there and you can ride a boat to explore the lake that surrounds the mountain. You can tell by its pictures how perfect its shape is and how the snow covers its peak.

I have also heard in history that Mt. Fuji is one of the wonders that keep Japan united, brave, and strong. That’s another reason why I picked Mt. Fuji as the place in Japan to go to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mount fuji is enchanting, the way you told us about it, Jenna. Get rich and i'll go with you for free! You don't have to pay me, i'll go with you for free!

Anonymous said...

Nice short essay Jenna..
You did a good job with your writing, but I will still be out there competing with our english!!!
Yeah!!

Followers