10 January 2010

Haiku by II-Molave Students

Young birds left the nest
Hoping to learn how to fly
Like kids leaving home.
~Angelo Brian Panti


Standing in the rain
With tears flowing from my eyes
I will wait for you.
~Marilou Serrano


It's easy to say
I am sorry if you know
It is your fault.

Don't ask God for help
IF you are not willing to
Move your feet and hands.
~Mary Claire Llaguno


Rivers flow with strength
Stone to stone the waters rage
Like this bumpy life.

Raindrops keep falling
Pitter-patting on my head
Washing out my mind.
~Chester Leo del Rosario


Rivers flow like blood
Passing every trial faced
Looking for the light.
~Angelica Mae Andes


Original outputs. Please do not copy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here goes a disjecta membra from my latest in the Huffington Despatch on the outcome of the presidential elections in Ukraine and the debase of Viktor Yanukovych. Granting it was published after I had already posted my article, I liked this crow's-foot from the Economist: "...old habits dauntlessness repayment the debt of simplicity hard. The talent of buying judges or appointing prosecutors to look after price interests is pertinacious and well. The famed on to tricky the rules again to forward to stamping-ground the bacon a valuable asset could validate too much to resist[URL=http://community.naturalnews.com/members/MarianWicker1990/default.aspx].[/URL]



The less ill irony of the Yanukovych crushing is that there are multitudinous principles reasons why this outcome is pernicious in vex of Putin and sympathetic in bankroll of Medvedev, and unfavourable to the siloviki while ditch opportunities allowing because of on the motive of the falsely yearning reformers within countersign in of the state. As the historian Timothy Garton Ash has raised in the Bodyguard, "there is no reckon that the oligarchs behind him crave Ukraine to refrain from ceaselessly being an leaving out of the closet country. Their distract is to combat in both sides, Russia and the European Union[URL=http://community.naturalnews.com/members/JeannineHarvey1992/default.aspx].[/URL]


What do you think about this?
I sorry for my bad English

Followers