Identify the pattern of each sentence.
1. That rascal left the windows open.
2. I drive a black Mercedes.
3. The French swimmers crossed the Strait of Dover.
4. Geno gave Christian a light punch on the shoulder.
5. The students talk all the time.
6. Bering Strait is between Alaska and Siberia.
7. We study world geography with Mr. Puno.
8. She looks amazing in her little black dress.
9. The little wooden boy was named Pinocchio.
10. They answered the questions correctly.
The box is still accepting answers...