22 July 2008

A Letter from Ko-Ngai

My Dearest Father,

Do not feel guilty nor stop me, for I am presenting myself to be thy sacrifice. I am presenting myself with my whole heart and without hesitations. I am presenting myself because the astrologer had predicted and said "Gold and brass will never meet in wedlock, silver and iron will never embrace, until the flesh of a maiden be melted with the crucible, until the blood of a virgin be mixed with the metals in their fusion." I do not want any other person to be put in this trouble.

Remember, I always love thee father. This is not my last goodbye. Let the bell be thy remembrance of this sacrifice.


Your loving daughter,
Ko Ngai



(This is the output of the Lao Tze group of II-Narra for The Soul of the Great Bell activity.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha,,,ii-narra is the best,,,nice deliver emman..nice work lao tzu..heheheh...sweetese letter of ko-ngai

..rosalie..

Cedie said...

I am proud of my group! ^^

Followers